Rediscover the Beauty - Mom's Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Facilitators: Cheryl Buchanan & Sarah Abbott
$350.00 per person Private rooms.
A spiritual wellness retreat designed to help moms reconnect with God, with themselves and with others. The truth is, Mama, you are strong, but there are many times you feel weak. Come retreat, come get refilled, and refueled. Come get away with no expectations for you to ‘do’ anything, but just ‘be’. A weekend where restoration for you, Mama, takes place, to see the beauty. To see His Beauty. And to see you the way that He sees you, Beautiful! There will be ample time to enjoy the beauty of creation, in the Ghost River Valley and to reflect on the woman and mom He’s made you to be. The pace will be relaxed, and filled with some teaching times, fellowship, worship and down time, just to be. Let’s slow down together and pay attention to our souls’ deep needs. We look forward to seeing you!
What to Bring:
¨ Blankets or sleeping bag to use as a comforter
¨ Sturdy walking shoes and outdoor wear
¨ Bible and notebook
¨ Favorite snacks
¨ Personal items
Kings Fold COVID-19 Protocols
· Arrival between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM (Please try to arrive as close to 6:00 PM as possible.)
· ALL GUESTS must check in at lodge upon arrival at their assigned time.
· There will be a temperature check and screening questionnaire upon arrival for every guest.
· We are now serving 2 meals a day: brunch at 10:00 and supper at 4:00.
· There will be snacks and drinks available throughout the day for guests who are taking meals.
· There will be no access to the dining room except for meal times and no access to a fridge. If personal snacks need refrigeration, best to leave them in a cooler in your car.
· We will supply sheets, pillows, towels, but you need to bring your own blankets or sleeping bag.
· Please let us know if members in your group/party are expecting to socially distance from one another. We need to know this for dining room arrangement.
· If there are more than 8 in your group, you will need to bring your own masks and wear them for your meetings.
*Until further notice, the above protocols will be followed, particularly pertaining to meal times.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you are uncomfortable with being in a community environment at this time, perhaps wait for a retreat when the COVID situation has lessened.
- Registration Fee$350$3500$0